Chiropractic care is a holistic and non-invasive approach to health care which focuses on the neuro-muscular system. Chiropractors diagnose, treat, and provide preventative care for any spinal, muscular, or nervous system conditions.Chiropractic care focuses on finding the cause of the problem and eliminating it, rather than just focusing on the symptoms. It is a safe, effective, and drug-free approach for individuals of all ages. Chiropractic care helps increase energy, improve posture, prevent disease, eliminate pain, and much more.
Chiropractic care is a hands-on therapy consisting of spinal/extremity manipulation, soft tissue release techniques, joint mobilizations, rehabilitation, custom orthotics and much more.
During the initial chiropractic visit, chiropractors will diagnose the underlying cause of their condition whether it is a muscle, nerve, or joint condition. A thorough treatment plan will be discussed with patients which will involve but not limited to manual adjustments, soft tissue therapy, stretching, mobilizations, and trigger point therapy.
Conditions Treated through Chiropractic Care
- Back Pain ie. Sciatica, Disc Injuries, Piriformis Syndrome
- Headaches/neck pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Knee pain ie.Jumper’s Knee, Osgood Schlatter’s Syndrome , Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain- ie. Frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Foot Pain ie. plantar fasciitis/bunions
- Menstrual pain
- Nerve Entrapments
- Postural imbalances
- Work place injuries
- Whiplash disorders ie. motor vehicle accidents
- Pregnancy related discomfort
Chiropractic care helps individuals live a healthier and pain-free life.